“Oh, you still just work in a shop?” and a million other asinine questions non-retailers ask people who work in retail after ago 17.
People are loving the show but also asking for more of moi! So thanks - and here ya go! I wanted to start by filling you in on a bit of my background. I started working in retail before I turned 15 and finally left ‘for good’ in late 2010.
- I worked for international brands
- had massive exposure and autonomy
- managed teams of more than 100 people
- controlled stock levels
- balanced organisational demands with staff happiness levels and customer service
- turned over in excess of $11m
- has access to logistics and operations of international flagship businesses
- had a tonne of fun and got to wear gorgeous clothes!
Check out my Website
Like her Facebook Page
Follow her on Instagram