Your inner critics & your business
“Inner Critic” is a pretty new term and concept to me… The first time Liz and I chatted, I asked her to explain - simply - what the hell everyone meant when they said ‘inner critic’ and I LOVED her analogy (listen in for it) and it really helped me to understand, make sense of it all and start to make some decisions about how I was and wasn’t going to interact with them anymore.
- What an inner critic is
- How they can show up in your business
- Inner Critics can be transferred onto other people
- Calling your inner critics on the BS
- Allowing your inner critics to talk over the real you is like watching your kid get bullied and doing nothing about it
- Assertively overcoming your inner critics
- Understanding where they come from
- Some inner critics have important roles to play to keep you safe
- Some are killers and really need some work to get past
Liz is a Melbourne-based psychotherapist specialising in confidence issues (of which perfectionism is a symptom). She works with people one-on-one and in workshops, helping people transform negative inner talk, issues with power and boundaries, life purpose, and growth after trauma and abuse.
Check out her Website
Book a free 20-minute consult with her here