Delaney Van Baalen
Laptop Lifestyle with Kids
This switched-on, globe-trotting, number-crunching, mum-of-two has opened my eyes to what it might ACTUALLY be like to live the life of the SuitcasePreneur AND she set up my gorgeous online bookkeeping systems… so you know, #InLove… In this ep, we talk about:
- Is the “Laptop Lifestyle” even an option when you have small children?
- Getting out of your comfort zone
- The effect on your business
- Tips and tricks to actually make it work
- What sucks about it sometimes
- The opportunities that open up simply because you’re not at home being ‘normal’
- Being a WFHM might actually be easier when you’re in a foreign country
- Things to consider when you leave home
- The cultural and life experience you and your kids have when you’re a mobilepreneur
Delaney has 22 years experience in accounting and accounting software. She is a registered BAS agent and a Xero Certified Partner. She specializes in helping serviced based online entrepreneurs by either setting up or fixing up Xero and training them to use it properly or by doing the bookkeeping for them. She wants to demystify the whole bookkeeping process and help online entrepreneurs get their heads out of the sand when it comes to their business numbers.
She’s a Perth girl now living in Melbourne in the Dandenong Ranges with her family. She prides herself on being super pedantic, very thorough and just a touch sarcastic!
Check out her Website
Like her Facebook Page